Anti-BEGAIN antibody (ab99945)
- Product nameAnti-BEGAIN antibodySee all BEGAIN primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to BEGAIN
- Tested applicationsWB, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to a region within amino acids 543-593 of Human BEGAIN (NP_065887.1).
- Positive controlHeLa whole cell lysates
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Tris citrate/phosphate, pH 7-8
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab99945 was affinity purified using an epitope specific to BEGAIN immobilized on solid support.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99945 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/2000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 65 kDa.|
|IP||IP: Use at 5-15 µg/mg of lysate.|
- FunctionMay sustain the structure of the postsynaptic density (PSD).
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane.
- Begain antibodyBEGIN antibodyBEGIN_HUMAN antibody
- Brain enriched guanylate kinase associated protein antibodyBrain-enriched guanylate kinase-associated homolog (rat) antibodyBrain-enriched guanylate kinase-associated protein antibodyKIAA1446 antibodySAP90/PSD95 Associated Proteins antibodySAPAP antibody
Anti-BEGAIN antibody images
All lanes : Anti-BEGAIN antibody (ab99945) at 0.1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 5 µg
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 65 kDa
Exposure time : 30 seconds
ab99945 at 1 µg/ml detecting BEGAIN in HeLa whole cell lysate by western blot analysis following immunoprecipitation. Detection utilized ECL with a 30 second exposure.
For immunoprecipitation, ab99945 was used at at 10 µg/mg lysate; 1 mg of lysate was used for IP and 20% of IP was loaded.
Lane 1: IP using ab99945
Lane 2: IP using control IgG.
References for Anti-BEGAIN antibody (ab99945)
ab99945 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.