For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-BFAR antibody
See all BFAR primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to BFAR
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
IHC-P, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: LRFEDIQQNN DIVQSLAAFQ KYGNDQIPLA PNTGRANQQM GGGFFSGVLT ALTGVAVVLL VYHWSSRESE HDLLVHKAVA KWTAEEVVLW LEQLGPWASL , corresponding to amino acids 101-200 of Human BFAR
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionApoptosis regulator. Has anti-apoptotic activity, both for apoptosis triggered via death-receptors and via mitochondrial factors.
- Tissue specificityExpressed highly in brain, moderately in small intestine, weakly in testes and only faintly in liver and skeletal muscle. Not expressed in heart, kidney, lung and spleen.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 SAM (sterile alpha motif) domain.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- BAR antibody
- Bfar antibody
- BFAR_HUMAN antibody
Anti-BFAR antibody images
IHC-P - BFAR antibody (ab57347)
BFAR antibody (ab57347) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human small Intestine.
Western blot - BFAR antibody (ab57347)
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab57347 BFAR antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 34 kDa
References for Anti-BFAR antibody (ab57347)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"