Anti-BMP11 antibody - Aminoterminal end (ab71347)
- Product nameAnti-BMP11 antibody - Aminoterminal endSee all BMP11 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to BMP11 - Aminoterminal end
- Tested applicationsELISA, IHC-P, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide (Human) conjugated to KLH
- Positive controlWB: 293 cell lysate IHC-P: human colon carcinoma tissue
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab71347 is purified through a protein G column, eluted with high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately, followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab71347 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/10 - 1/50.|
|WB||WB: 1/50 - 1/100. Detects a band of approximately 55 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa).|
- RelevanceBMP11 is a member of the TGF-beta superfamily. This group of proteins is characterized by a polybasic proteolytic processing site which is cleaved to produce a mature protein containing seven conserved cysteine residues. The members of this family are regulators of cell growth and differentiation in both embryonic and adult tissues. BMP11 is a secreted signal that acts globally to specify positional identity along the anterior/ posterior axis during development. It plays critical roles in patterning both mesodermal and neural tissues and in establishing the skeletal pattern.
- Cellular localizationSecreted
- BMP 11 antibodyBMP11 antibodyBone morphogenetic protein 11 antibody
- GDF 11 antibodyGrowth differentiation factor 11 antibody
Anti-BMP11 antibody - Aminoterminal end images
All lanes : Anti-BMP11 antibody - Aminoterminal end (ab71347) at 1/50 dilution
Lane 1 : 293 cell lysate, non transfected
Lane 2 : 293 cell lysate, transiently transfected with the BMP11 gene
Lysates/proteins at 2 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 45 kDa
Observed band size : 55 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
ab71347, at a dilution of 1/10, staining BMP11 in formalin fixed, paraffin embedded human colon carcinoma tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-BMP11 antibody - Aminoterminal end (ab71347)
ab71347 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.