Anti-BMP2K antibody (ab115469)
- Product nameAnti-BMP2K antibodySee all BMP2K primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to BMP2K
- Tested applicationsELISA, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Cow, Dog
Synthetic peptide: CDGNFTIPDNSRYSRNIH conjugated to KLH, corresponding to amino acids 274-291 of Human BMP2K.
- Positive controlHuman skin tissue.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab115469 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/1 - 1/1000.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- RelevanceBMP2K is a BMP2-inducible kinase. Bone morphogenic proteins (BMPs) play a key role in skeletal development and patterning. Expression of the mouse gene is increased during BMP2 induced differentiation and the gene product is a putative serine/threonine protein kinase containing a nuclear localization signal. BMP2K has a putative regulatory role in attenuating the program of osteoblast differentiation. Two transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- BIKE antibodyBike kinase antibodyBMP 2 inducible protein kinase antibody
- BMP2 inducible kinase antibodyBMP2 inducible protein kinase antibodyDKFZp434K0614 antibodyDKFZp434P0116 antibodyHRIHFB2017 antibody
Anti-BMP2K antibody images
ab115469 at 10ug/ml staining BMP2K in Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded Human skin tissue by Immunohistochemistry followed by biotinylated secondary antibody, alkaline phosphatase-streptavidin and chromogen.
References for Anti-BMP2K antibody (ab115469)
ab115469 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.