Anti-BMP3 antibody (ab115295)
- Product nameAnti-BMP3 antibodySee all BMP3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to BMP3
- Tested applicationsELISA, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide: ERPKPPFPELRKAV conjugated to KLH, corresponding to amino acids 23-36 of Human BMP3.
- Positive controlHuman skeletal muscle tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab115295 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/1 - 1/1000.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionNegatively regulates bone density. Antagonizes the ability of certain osteogenic BMPs to induce osteoprogenitor differentitation and ossification.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in adult and fetal cartilage.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TGF-beta family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- BMP-3 antibodyBMP-3A antibodybmp3 antibody
- BMP3_HUMAN antibodyBMP3A antibodyBone morphogenetic protein 3 (osteogenic) antibodyBone morphogenetic protein 3 antibodyBone morphogenetic protein 3A antibodyOsteogenin antibody
Anti-BMP3 antibody images
ab115295, at 10µg/ml, staining BMP3 in Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded Human Skeletal muscle tissue by Immunohistochemistry followed by biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG secondary antibody, alkaline phosphatase-streptavidin and chromogen.
References for Anti-BMP3 antibody (ab115295)
ab115295 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.