For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Note: PBS is without Mg2+ and Ca2+
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab134715 was affinity-purified from Rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionInduces cartilage and bone formation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in the lung and liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TGF-beta family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- BMP 5 antibody
- BMP-5 antibody
- Bmp5 antibody
Anti-BMP5 antibody images
Western blot - Anti-BMP5 antibody (ab134715)
Anti-BMP5 antibody (ab134715) at 1/500 dilution + HUVEC cell extract at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 52 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-BMP5 antibody (ab134715)
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human heart tissue labelling BMP5 with ab134715 at 1/50 dilution.
References for Anti-BMP5 antibody (ab134715)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"