Anti-BMP5 antibody (ab134715)
- Product nameAnti-BMP5 antibodySee all BMP5 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to BMP5
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide corresponding to internal sequence amino acids of Human BMP5.
- Positive control
- Human heart tissue; HUVEC cell extract.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Note: PBS is without Mg2+ and Ca2+
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab134715 was affinity-purified from Rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab134715 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionInduces cartilage and bone formation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in the lung and liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TGF-beta family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- BMP 5 antibody
- BMP-5 antibody
- Bmp5 antibody
- BMP5_HUMAN antibody
- Bone morphogenetic protein 5 antibody
- MGC34244 antibody
Anti-BMP5 antibody images
Anti-BMP5 antibody (ab134715) at 1/500 dilution + HUVEC cell extract at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 52 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human heart tissue labelling BMP5 with ab134715 at 1/50 dilution.
References for Anti-BMP5 antibody (ab134715)
ab134715 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.