Anti-BNIP3 antibody [ANa40] (ab88729)
- Product nameAnti-BNIP3 antibody [ANa40]See all BNIP3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [ANa40] to BNIP3
- Specificityab88729 recognizes an epitope of residues 112-124 from human BNIP3.
- Tested applicationsELISA, ICC, IP, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to N terminal amino acids 1-163 of Human BNIP3
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberANa40
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab88729 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
WB: Use at a concentration of 2 - 4 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionApoptosis-inducing protein that, which can overcome BCL2 suppression. May play a role in repartitioning calcium between the two major intracellular calcium stores in association with BCL2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NIP3 family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion. Mitochondrion membrane. Coexpression with the EIB 19-kDa protein results in a shift in NIP3 localization pattern to the nuclear envelope. Colocalizes with ACAA2 in the mitochondria.
- BCL2 Adenovirus E1B 19kDa Interacting Protein 3 antibodyBCL2/adenovirus E1B 19 kDa protein interacting protein 3 antibodyBCL2/adenovirus E1B 19 kDa protein-interacting protein 3 antibody
- BNIP 3 antibodyBNIP3 antibodyBNIP3_HUMAN antibodyNIP 3 antibodyNIP3 antibody
References for Anti-BNIP3 antibody [ANa40] (ab88729)
This product has been referenced in:
- Chaanine AH et al. JNK modulates FOXO3a for the expression of the mitochondrial death and mitophagy marker BNIP3 in pathological hypertrophy and in heart failure. Cell Death Dis 3:265 (2012). WB ; Rat . Read more (PubMed: 22297293) »