Anti-BNIP3L antibody (ab53185)
- Product nameAnti-BNIP3L antibodySee all BNIP3L primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to BNIP3L
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to an internal region of human BNIP3L.
- Positive control
- K562 cells or breast carcinoma tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 10mM PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab53185 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Staining of formalin-fixed tissues requires boiling tissue sections in 10mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0 for 10 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 min.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInduces apoptosis. Interacts with viral and cellular anti-apoptosis proteins. Can overcome the suppressors BCL-2 and BCL-XL, although high levels of BCL-XL expression will inhibit apoptosis. May function as a tumor suppressor. Inhibits apoptosis induced by BNIP3.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NIP3 family.
modificationsUndergoes progressive proteolysis to an 11 kDa C-terminal fragment, which is blocked by the proteasome inhibitor lactacystin.
- Cellular localizationNucleus envelope. Endoplasmic reticulum. Mitochondrion. Membrane.
- Adenovirus E1B19k binding protein B5 antibody
- Adenovirus E1B19K-binding protein B5 antibody
- BCL2/adenovirus E1B 19 kd protein interacting protein 3a antibody
- BCL2/adenovirus E1B 19 kDa protein interacting protein 3A antibody
- BCL2/adenovirus E1B 19 kDa protein-interacting protein 3-like antibody
- BCL2/adenovirus E1B 19 kDa protein-interacting protein 3A antibody
- BCL2/adenovirus E1B 19kDa interacting protein 3 like antibody
- BNI3L_HUMAN antibody
- BNIP3a antibody
- BNIP3H antibody
- BNIP3L antibody
- BNIP3L protein antibody
- NIP3 like protein X antibody
- NIP3-like protein X antibody
- NIP3L antibody
- NIX antibody
References for Anti-BNIP3L antibody (ab53185)
ab53185 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.