Anti-BNIP3L antibody (ab83808)
- Product nameAnti-BNIP3L antibodySee all BNIP3L primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to BNIP3L
- SpecificitySpecific for BNIP3L
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, IHC-Fr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide from an internal region of rat BNIP3L conjugated to an immunogenic carrier protein. (The antigen is homologous in human and mouse).
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Add glycerol to a final volume of 50%, aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab83808 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/300 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa. This antibody has been tested in Western blot against the recombinant peptide used as an immunogen. We have no data on detection of endogenous protein.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/300 - 1/2000.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: 1/300 - 1/2000.|
- FunctionInduces apoptosis. Interacts with viral and cellular anti-apoptosis proteins. Can overcome the suppressors BCL-2 and BCL-XL, although high levels of BCL-XL expression will inhibit apoptosis. May function as a tumor suppressor. Inhibits apoptosis induced by BNIP3.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NIP3 family.
modificationsUndergoes progressive proteolysis to an 11 kDa C-terminal fragment, which is blocked by the proteasome inhibitor lactacystin.
- Cellular localizationNucleus envelope. Endoplasmic reticulum. Mitochondrion. Membrane.
- Adenovirus E1B19k binding protein B5 antibody
- Adenovirus E1B19K-binding protein B5 antibody
- BCL2/adenovirus E1B 19 kd protein interacting protein 3a antibody
- BCL2/adenovirus E1B 19 kDa protein interacting protein 3A antibody
- BCL2/adenovirus E1B 19 kDa protein-interacting protein 3-like antibody
- BCL2/adenovirus E1B 19 kDa protein-interacting protein 3A antibody
- BCL2/adenovirus E1B 19kDa interacting protein 3 like antibody
- BNI3L_HUMAN antibody
- BNIP3a antibody
- BNIP3H antibody
- BNIP3L antibody
- BNIP3L protein antibody
- NIP3 like protein X antibody
- NIP3-like protein X antibody
- NIP3L antibody
- NIX antibody
References for Anti-BNIP3L antibody (ab83808)
ab83808 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.