BNP 45 Rat ELISA Kit (ab108816)
- Product nameBNP 45 Rat ELISA Kit
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma, Cell culture extracts
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity= 0.03 ng/ml
- Range0.031 ng/ml - 1 ng/ml
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
- Product overview
Natriuretic peptides (ANP, BNP and CNP) comprise a family of structurally related peptides, which are derived from three different genes and share a 17-amino acid internal ring. A high level of plasma BNP may have a strong, independent association with increased mortality rates in patients with primary pulmonary hypertension (PPH), congestive heart failure and/or after acute myocardial infarction
ab108816 is designed for detection of rat BNP 45 in plasma, serum, tissue extract, and cell culture supernatants. This assay employs a quantitative sandwich enzyme immunoassay technique that measures rat BNP 45 in less than 5 hours. A polyclonal antibody specific for rat BNP 45 has been pre-coated onto a microplate. The rat BNP 45 in standards and samples is sandwiched by the immobilized antibody and biotinylated polyclonal antibody specific for rat BNP 45, which is recognized by a streptavidin-peroxidase conjugate. All unbound material is then washed away and a peroxidase enzyme substrate is added. The color development is stopped and the intensity of the color is measured.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests Biotinylated rat BNP 45 Antibody (50x) 1 x 140µl Chromogen Substrate 1 x 8ml Diluent Concentrate (10x) 1 x 30ml Rat BNP 45 Standard 1 unit Rat BNP 45 Microplate 1 unit Stop Solution 1 x 12ml Streptavidin-Peroxidase Conjugate (SP Conjugate) 1 x 80µl Wash Buffer Concentrate (20x) 2 x 30ml
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab108816 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for BNP 45 Rat ELISA Kit (ab108816)
This product has been referenced in:
- Wang YB et al. Rehmannia glutinosa extract activates endothelial progenitor cells in a rat model of myocardial infarction through a SDF-1 a/CXCR4 cascade. PLoS One 8:e54303 (2013). ELISA ; Rat . Read more (PubMed: 23349848) »