BNP 45 Rat ELISA Kit (ab108816)
- Product nameBNP 45 Rat ELISA Kit
- Detection methodColorimetric
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Overall 4.7%
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma, Tissue Extracts
- Assay typeSandwich (quantitative)
- Sensitivity= 0.03 ng/ml
- Range0.031 ng/ml - 1 ng/ml
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
- Product overview
Abcam’s BNP 45 rat in vitro ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is designed for the quantitative measurement of BNP 45 in plasma, serum, tissue extract, and cell culture supernatants.
A BNP 45 specific antibody has been precoated onto 96-well plates and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells and subsequently a BNP 45 specific biotinylated detection antibody is added and then followed by washing with wash buffer. Streptavidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is added and unbound conjugates are washed away with wash buffer. TMB is then used to visualize Streptavidin-Peroxidase enzymatic reaction. TMB is catalyzed by Streptavidin-Peroxidase to produce a blue color product that changes into yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration is directly proportional to the amount of BNP 45 captured in plate.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests 100X Streptavidin-Peroxidase Conjugate (SP Conjugate) 1 x 80µl 10X Diluent N Concentrate 1 x 30ml 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate 2 x 30ml 50X Biotinylated Rat BNP 45 Antibody 1 x 140µl BNP 45 Microplate (12 x 8 well strips) 1 unit BNP 45 Standard 1 vial Chromogen Substrate 1 x 8ml Sealing Tapes 3 units Stop Solution 1 x 12ml
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab108816 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for BNP 45 Rat ELISA Kit (ab108816)
This product has been referenced in:
- Wang YB et al. Rehmannia glutinosa extract activates endothelial progenitor cells in a rat model of myocardial infarction through a SDF-1 a/CXCR4 cascade. PLoS One 8:e54303 (2013). ELISA ; Rat . Read more (PubMed: 23349848) »