Anti-BPIFB1 antibody (ab121803)
- Product nameAnti-BPIFB1 antibodySee all BPIFB1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to BPIFB1
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
antigen, corresponding to amino acids 33-162 of Human BPIFB1 (Q8TDL5).
- Positive controlHuman small intestine tissue
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab121803 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionMay play a role in innate immunity in mouth, nose and lungs.
- Tissue specificityDetected in trachea, nasal septal epithelium and lung.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the BPI/LBP/Plunc superfamily. Plunc family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- BPI fold containing family B, member 1 antibodyC20orf114 antibodyLong palate antibody
- LPLC1_HUMAN antibodyLplunc1 antibodylung and nasal epithelium carcinoma-associated protein 1 antibodyVEMSGP antibodyVon Ebner minor salivary gland protein antibody
Anti-BPIFB1 antibody images
Immunohistochemical staining of paraffin embedded Human small intestine tissue using 1/500 ab121803.
References for Anti-BPIFB1 antibody (ab121803)
ab121803 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.