Anti-BPY2 antibody (ab130955)
- Product nameAnti-BPY2 antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to BPY2
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within C-terminal amino acids 57-106 (VRNTLLQSKV GLLTYYVKLY PGEVTLLTRP SIQMRLCCIT GSVSRPRSQK) of Human BPY2 (NP_004669).
- Positive controlHepG2 cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab130955 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 12 kDa.|
- Tissue specificityExpressed exclusively in testis. Expressed in ejaculated spermatozoa of germ cell. Expressed in the nuclei of spermatogonia, spermatocytes, and round spermatids, except elongated spermatids (at protein level).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the VCX/VCY family.
- Basic charge antibodyBasic charge Y linked 2 antibodyBasic charge Y linked 2C antibody
- Basic protein on Y chromosome 2 antibodyBPY2A antibodyBPY2B antibodyBPY2C antibodyTestis specific basic protein on Y 2 antibodyTestis specific basic protein Y 2 antibodyTestis-specific basic protein Y 2 antibodyVariable charge Y linked 2 antibodyVariably charged protein Y 2 antibodyVCY2 antibodyVCY2_HUMAN antibodyVCY2A antibodyVCY2B antibodyVCY2C antibodyY-linked 2 antibody
Anti-BPY2 antibody images
Anti-BPY2 antibody (ab130955) at 1 µg/ml + HepG2 cell lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 12 kDa
References for Anti-BPY2 antibody (ab130955)
ab130955 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.