Anti-BRDG 1 antibody - Aminoterminal end (ab63056)
- Product nameAnti-BRDG 1 antibody - Aminoterminal endSee all BRDG 1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to BRDG 1 - Aminoterminal end
- Tested applicationsELISA, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide from the N terminal region of human BRDG 1, conjugated to KLH.
- Positive controlHuman prostate carcinoma tissue.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesab63056 was purified through a protein A column, eluted with high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately, followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab63056 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionIn BCR signaling, appears to function as a docking protein acting downstream of TEC and participates in a positive feedback loop by increasing the activity of TEC.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 SH2 domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated on tyrosine by TEC.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- BCR downstream signaling protein 1 antibodyBCR downstream-signaling protein 1 antibodyBRDG1 antibody
- Docking protein BRDG1 antibodySignal transducing adaptor family member 1 antibodySignal transducing adaptor protein 1 antibodySignal-transducing adaptor protein 1 antibodySTAP 1 antibodySTAP-1 antibodyStap1 antibodySTAP1_HUMAN antibodyStem cell adaptor protein 1 antibody
Anti-BRDG 1 antibody - Aminoterminal end images
ab63056, at 1/50 dilution, staining BRDG 1 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded human prostate carcinoma tissue by immunohistochemistry. ab63056 was peroxidase-conjugated to the secondary antibody, followed by DAB staining.
References for Anti-BRDG 1 antibody - Aminoterminal end (ab63056)
ab63056 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.