Anti-BRDG 1 antibody (ab136328)
- Product nameAnti-BRDG 1 antibodySee all BRDG 1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to BRDG 1
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within internal amino acids 120-169 (TELSVPQNVS LLPGQVIKLH EVLEREKKRR IETEQSTSVE KEKEPTEDYV) of Human BRDG 1 (NP_036240.1).
- Positive control
- HCT15 cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab136328 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa.|
- FunctionIn BCR signaling, appears to function as a docking protein acting downstream of TEC and participates in a positive feedback loop by increasing the activity of TEC.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 SH2 domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated on tyrosine by TEC.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- BCR downstream signaling protein 1 antibody
- BCR downstream-signaling protein 1 antibody
- BRDG1 antibody
- Docking protein BRDG1 antibody
- Signal transducing adaptor family member 1 antibody
- Signal transducing adaptor protein 1 antibody
- Signal-transducing adaptor protein 1 antibody
- STAP 1 antibody
- STAP-1 antibody
- Stap1 antibody
- STAP1_HUMAN antibody
- Stem cell adaptor protein 1 antibody
Anti-BRDG 1 antibody images
Anti-BRDG 1 antibody (ab136328) at 1 µg/ml + HCT15 cell lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 34 kDa
References for Anti-BRDG 1 antibody (ab136328)
ab136328 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.