For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa.
- FunctionIn BCR signaling, appears to function as a docking protein acting downstream of TEC and participates in a positive feedback loop by increasing the activity of TEC.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 SH2 domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated on tyrosine by TEC.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- BCR downstream signaling protein 1 antibody
- BCR downstream-signaling protein 1 antibody
- BRDG1 antibody
Anti-BRDG 1 antibody images
References for Anti-BRDG 1 antibody (ab136328)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"