Anti-BRG1 antibody (ab4081)
Publishing research using ab4081? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab4081 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Okamoto N et al. Maintenance of tumor initiating cells of defined genetic composition by nucleostemin. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 108:20388-93 (2011). WB, IP ; Human . PubMed: 21730156
- Bedadala GR et al. Thyroid hormone controls the gene expression of HSV-1 LAT and ICP0 in neuronal cells. Cell Res 20:587-98 (2010). ChIP . PubMed: 20386570
- Krosl J et al. A mutant allele of the Swi/Snf member BAF250a determines the pool size of fetal liver hemopoietic stem cell populations. Blood 116:1678-84 (2010). IP ; Mouse . PubMed: 20522713
- Kia SK et al. SWI/SNF mediates polycomb eviction and epigenetic reprogramming of the INK4b-ARF-INK4a locus. Mol Cell Biol 28:3457-64 (2008). WB, ChIP ; Human . PubMed: 18332116
- Wang H et al. Two-component atomic force microscopy recognition imaging of complex samples. Anal Biochem 361:273-9 (2007). PubMed: 17196924
- Ooi L et al. BRG1 chromatin remodeling activity is required for efficient chromatin binding by repressor element 1-silencing transcription factor (REST) and facilitates REST-mediated repression. J Biol Chem 281:38974-80 (2006). PubMed: 17023429