Anti-BRUNOL5 antibody (ab77343)
- Product nameAnti-BRUNOL5 antibodySee all BRUNOL5 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to BRUNOL5
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide: C-EPPGGQPDGMKD, corresponding to amino acids 30-41 of Human BRUNOL5 (NP_068757.2)
- Positive control
- Human heart lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab77343 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 55 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionRNA-binding protein implicated in the regulation of pre-mRNA alternative splicing. Mediates exon inclusion and/or exclusion in pre-mRNA that are subject to tissue-specific and developmentally regulated alternative splicing. Specifically activates exon 5 inclusion of cardiac isoforms of TNNT2 during heart remodeling at the juvenile to adult transition. Binds to muscle-specific splicing enhancer (MSE) intronic sites flanking the alternative exon 5 of TNNT2 pre-mRNA.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CELF/BRUNOL family.
Contains 3 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domains.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm.
- Bruno like 5, RNA binding protein (Drosophila) antibody
- Bruno like protein 5 antibody
- Bruno-like protein 5 antibody
- BRUNOL 5 antibody
- CELF 5 antibody
- CELF-5 antibody
- CELF5 antibody
- CELF5_HUMAN antibody
- CUG BP and ETR 3 like factor 5 antibody
- CUG-BP- and ETR-3-like factor 5 antibody
- CUGBP Elav-like family member 5 antibody
- CUGBP, Elav-like family member 5 antibody
- RNA binding protein BRUNOL5 antibody
- RNA-binding protein BRUNOL-5 antibody
Anti-BRUNOL5 antibody images
Anti-BRUNOL5 antibody (ab77343) at 1 µg/ml + Human heart lysate in RIPA buffer at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 52 kDa
Observed band size : 55 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-BRUNOL5 antibody (ab77343)
ab77343 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.