Anti-BTG3 antibody (ab112938)
- Product nameAnti-BTG3 antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to BTG3
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 107-137 of Human BTG3 (NP_006797.3, NP_001124386.1).
- Positive control
- HeLa cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab112938 was purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab112938 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa.|
- FunctionOverexpression impairs serum-induced cell cycle progression from the G0/G1 to S phase.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. High expression in the ventricular zone of the developing central nervous system. High in ovary, testis, prostate, thymus and lung.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the BTG family.
- Developmental stageExpression is cell cycle dependent with the highest levels at the end of G1 phase, peaking at the G1-S transition.
- Abundant in neuroepithelium area protein antibody
- ANA antibody
- BTG family member 3 antibody
- Btg3 antibody
- BTG3_HUMAN antibody
- Protein BTG3 antibody
- Protein Tob5 antibody
Anti-BTG3 antibody images
Anti-BTG3 antibody (ab112938) at 1/100 dilution + HeLa cell lysate at 35 µg/ml
Predicted band size : 29 kDa
References for Anti-BTG3 antibody (ab112938)
ab112938 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.