Anti-BTN2A2 antibody (ab110908)
- Product nameAnti-BTN2A2 antibodySee all BTN2A2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to BTN2A2
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Predicted to work with: Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide, derived from an internal domain of Mouse BTN2A2 (UniProt ID: A4QPC6).
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituent: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab110908 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/1000.|
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa.|
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in brain, bone marrow, small intestine, muscle, spleen and pancreas. Moderate expression was seen in lung, liver and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. BTN/MOG family.
Contains 1 B30.2/SPRY domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- BT2A2_HUMAN antibodyBTF2 antibodyBTN2A2 antibody
- butyrophilin 2 antibodyButyrophilin subfamily 2 member A2 antibody
References for Anti-BTN2A2 antibody (ab110908)
ab110908 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.