Anti-BTNL3 antibody (ab68530)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab68530 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa).|
- Tissue specificityExpressed in small intestine, colon, testis, spleen, and leukocyte.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. BTN/MOG family.
Contains 1 B30.2/SPRY domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- BTNL3 antibodyBTNL3_HUMAN antibodyBTNLR antibody
- Butyrophilin like protein 3 antibodyButyrophilin like receptor antibodyButyrophilin-like protein 3 antibodyButyrophilin-like receptor antibodyCOLF4100 antibody
Anti-BTNL3 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-BTNL3 antibody (ab68530) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 52 kDa
Observed band size : 50 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 26 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-BTNL3 antibody (ab68530)
ab68530 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.