Background Reducing Buffer (ab64234)
- Product nameBackground Reducing Buffer
- Tested applicationsELISA, IHC-P, WB more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% Casein, 5% Tris, 2% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- Research Areas
- RelevanceBackground reducing buffer has been developed to use with immunolabeling techniques for the reduction of nonspecific background staining while simultaneously reducing the handling of animal serums in the laboratory.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64234 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
References for Background Reducing Buffer (ab64234)
ab64234 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.