Anti-Bcl10 antibody [EPR3174] (ab108412)
- Product nameAnti-Bcl10 antibody [EPR3174]See all Bcl10 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR3174] to Bcl10
- Tested applicationsWB, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Does not react withMouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human Bcl10.
- Positive controlDaudi and Raji cell lysates; Raji cells
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEPR3174
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab108412 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 26 kDa.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/500 - 1/1000.|
- FunctionPromotes apoptosis, pro-caspase-9 maturation and activation of NF-kappa-B via NIK and IKK. May be an adapter protein between upstream TNFR1-TRADD-RIP complex and the downstream NIK-IKK-IKAP complex. Is a substrate for MALT1.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving BCL10 is recurrent in low-grade mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue (MALT lymphoma). Translocation t(1;14)(p22;q32). Although the BCL10/IgH translocation leaves the coding region of BCL10 intact, frequent BCL10 mutations could be attributed to the Ig somatic hypermutation mechanism resulting in nucleotide transitions.
Note=Defects in BCL10 are involved in various types of cancer.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CARD domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated. Phosphorylation results in dissociation from TRAF2 and binding to BIRC2/c-IAP2.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > perinuclear region. Membrane raft. Appears to have a perinuclear, compact and filamentous pattern of expression. Also found in the nucleus of several types of tumor cells. Colocalized with DPP4 in membrane rafts.
- AI132454 antibodyB cell CLL/lymphoma 10 antibodyB cell lymphoma/leukemia10 antibody
- B-cell CLL/lymphoma 10 antibodyB-cell leukemia/lymphoma 10 antibodyB-cell lymphoma/leukemia 10 antibodyBcl 10 antibodyBcl-10 antibodyBcl10 antibodyBCL10_HUMAN antibodyc E10 antibodyc-E10 antibodyC81403 antibodyCARD containing apoptotic signaling protein antibodyCARD containing molecule enhancing NF kappa B antibodyCARD containing molecule enhancing NF kB antibodyCARD containing molecule enhancing NF-kB antibodyCARD containing molecule enhancing NFkB antibodyCARD containing proapoptotic protein antibodyCARD like apoptotic protein antibodyCARD-containing apoptotic signaling protein antibodyCARD-containing molecule enhancing NF-kappa-B antibodyCARD-containing proapoptotic protein antibodyCARD-like apoptotic protein antibodyCARMEN antibodyCaspase recruiting domain containing protein antibodycaspase-recruiting domain-containing protein antibodycCARMEN antibodycE 10 antibodycE10 antibodyCED 3/ICH 1 prodomain homologous E10 like regulator antibodyCED-3/ICH-1 prodomain homologous E10-like regulator antibodyCED3/ICH1 prodomain homologous E10 like regulator antibodyCellular E10 antibodyCellular homolog of vCARMEN antibodyCellular-E10 antibodyCIPER antibodyCLAP antibodyhCLAP antibodyMammalian CARD containing adapter molecule E10 antibodyMammalian CARD-containing adapter molecule E10 antibodymE 10 antibodymE10 antibodyR-RCD1 antibody
Anti-Bcl10 antibody [EPR3174] images
All lanes : Anti-Bcl10 antibody [EPR3174] (ab108412) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Daudi cell lysate
Lane 2 : Raji cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 26 kDa
Flow cytometric analysis of Bcl10 in permeabilized Raji cells, using ab108412 at a 1/500 dilution (red) or a Rabbit IgG (negative) (green).
References for Anti-Bcl10 antibody [EPR3174] (ab108412)
ab108412 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.