βNGF Rat ELISA Kit (ab100757)
- Product nameβNGF Rat ELISA KitSee all Beta nerve growth factor kits ...
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Platelets
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 40 pg/ml
- Range0.049 ng/ml - 100 ng/ml
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Cell culture supernatant 132.1 123% - 142% Serum 111.7 102% - 121% Plasma 97.02 70% - 126%
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
- Product overview
ab100757 NGF Rat (beta-nerve growth factor) ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of Rat NGF in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants. This assay employs an antibody specific for NGF coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and NGF present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-Rat NGF antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted into the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of NGF bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate Item B 1 x 25ml 500X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate Item G 1 x 200µl Assay Diluent A . diluent buffer For Standard/Sample (serum/plasma) diluent. 1 x 30ml Assay Diluent B 5x concentrated buffer. For Standard/Sample (cell culture medium) diluent. 1 x 15ml betaNGF Microplate (12 strips x 8 wells) coated with anti-Rat betaNGF 1 unit betaNGF Standard Rat (recombinant) 2 vials Detection Antibody beta-NGF : biotinylated anti-rat beta-NGF 2 vials Stop Solution Item I 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent Item H 1 x 12ml
- Beta nerve growth factorBeta NGFHSAN5
- MGC161426MGC161428Nerve growth factor (beta polypeptide)Nerve growth factor beta polypeptideNerve growth factor beta subunitNGFBNID67
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab100757 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for βNGF Rat ELISA Kit (ab100757)
This product has been referenced in:
- Liu J et al. Contribution of nerve growth factor to upregulation of P2X3 expression in DRG neurons of rats with femoral artery occlusion. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 301:H1070-9 (2011). Read more (PubMed: 21642505) »