Publishing research using ab65357? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab65357 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Song SY et al. Inhibitory effect of ent-Sauchinone on amyloidogenesis via inhibition of STAT3-mediated NF-?B activation in cultured astrocytes and microglial BV-2 cells. J Neuroinflammation 11:118 (2014).
- Jin P et al. Anti-inflammatory and anti-amyloidogenic effects of a small molecule, 2,4-bis(p-hydroxyphenyl)-2-butenal in Tg2576 Alzheimer's disease mice model. J Neuroinflammation 10:2 (2013). Functional Studies
- Barbero-Camps E et al. APP/PS1 mice overexpressing SREBP-2 exhibit combined Aß accumulation and tau pathology underlying Alzheimer's disease. Hum Mol Genet 22:3460-76 (2013).
- Kindy MS et al. Deletion of the cathepsin B gene improves memory deficits in a transgenic ALZHeimer's disease mouse model expressing AßPP containing the wild-type ß-secretase site sequence. J Alzheimers Dis 29:827-40 (2012).
- Hook G et al. The cysteine protease inhibitor, E64d, reduces brain amyloid-ß and improves memory deficits in Alzheimer's disease animal models by inhibiting cathepsin B, but not BACE1, ß-secretase activity. J Alzheimers Dis 26:387-408 (2011).
- Wen L et al. VPS35 haploinsufficiency increases Alzheimer's disease neuropathology. J Cell Biol 195:765-79 (2011).
- Cui J et al. Morphine protects against intracellular amyloid toxicity by inducing estradiol release and upregulation of Hsp70. J Neurosci 31:16227-40 (2011).