Anti-Biotin antibody (TRITC) (ab106226)
- Product nameAnti-Biotin antibody (TRITC)See all Biotin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Biotin (TRITC)
- SpecificityAssay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Rabbit Serum, Biotin conjugated IgG and Biotin conjugated Bovine Serum Albumin.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt, ICC/IF more details
Biotin conjugated to KLH.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Store in the dark. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.27% Potassium phosphate, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesab106226 was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Biotin coupled to sepharose beads.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab106226 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/2000 - 1/10000.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/500 - 1/2500.|
- RelevanceBiotin is a water soluble vitamin, generally classified as a B complex vitamin, also called vitamin B4. After the initial discovery of biotin, nearly forty years of research were required to establish it as a vitamin. Biotin is required by all organisms but can only be synthesized by bacteria, yeasts, molds, algae, and some plant species. Biotin is required as prosthetic group of enzymes involved in incorporation of carbon dioxide into organic compounds. Biotin has a MW of 244 Da.
- Vitamin B4 antibody
References for Anti-Biotin antibody (TRITC) (ab106226)
ab106226 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.