Anti-Biotin antibody (ab1228)
- Product nameAnti-Biotin antibodySee all Biotin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionSheep polyclonal to Biotin
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts with KLH-Biotin and BSA-Biotin in ELISA and Western blot. There is no reaction with free KLH or BSA.
- Tested applicationsELISA, ICC, IHC-Fr, WB more details
Full length native Biotin (purified) conjugated to KLH.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS with 0.1% sodium azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1228 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Primary: 1/1000 – 1/30000.
ICC: 1/200 - 1/2000.
IHC-Fr: 1/200 - 1/2000.
WB: 1/1000 - 1/30000.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceBiotin is a water soluble vitamin, generally classified as a B complex vitamin, also called vitamin B4. After the initial discovery of biotin, nearly forty years of research were required to establish it as a vitamin. Biotin is required by all organisms but can only be synthesized by bacteria, yeasts, molds, algae, and some plant species. Biotin is required as prosthetic group of enzymes involved in incorporation of carbon dioxide into organic compounds. Biotin has a MW of 244 Da.
- Vitamin B4 antibody