Biotinylated Goat anti-Mouse (Ready-To-Use) (ab128976)
- Product nameBiotinylated Goat anti-Mouse (Ready-To-Use)
- Host speciesGoat
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
- General notesThis reagent is intended to be used in a labeled streptavidin-biotin immunoenzymatic antigen detection system. This technique involves the sequential incubation of the specimen with an unconjugated primary antibody specific to the target antigen, a biotinylated secondary antibody that reacts with the primary antibody, enzyme-labeled streptavidin, and substrate chromogen.
Step 1: Deparaffinize and rehydrate tissue section.
Step 2: (Optional) To reduce nonspecific background staining due to endogenous peroxidase (only when using peroxidase label), incubate slide in hydrogen peroxide for 10-15 minutes.
Step 3: Wash 2 times in buffer.
Step 4: If required, incubate tissue in digestive enzyme (or appropriate pretreatment).
Step 5: Wash 4 times in buffer.
Step 6: (Optional) Place slide in Ultra V Block and incubate for 5-10 minutes at room temperature to block nonspecific background staining. NOTE: Do not exceed 10 minutes or there may be a reduction in desired stain.
Step 7: Rinse (Optional).
Step 8: Apply primary antibody and incubate according to manufacturer's protocol.
Step 9: Wash 4 times in buffer.
Step 10: Apply Biotinylated Goat Anti-Mouse and incubate for 10-15 minutes at room temperature.
Step 11: Wash 4 times in buffer.
Step 12: Apply enzyme labeled streptavidin and incubate according to manufacturer’s protocol.
Step 13: Rinse 4 times in buffer.
Step 14: Apply appropriate chromogenic substrate and incubate until desired reaction is achieved.
Step 15: Counterstain and coverslip.
NOTE: This reagent is provided in bulk form for use with automated systems or in staining jars for repeated use. If the DIP method is employed, staining jar should be sealed and refrigerated between uses. Remove staining jars from the refrigerator 30 minutes prior to staining to allow reagents to come to room temperature. The specificity and sensitivity of antigen detection is dependent on the specific primary antibody used.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
- Concentration information loading...
- Research Areas
- IHC secondary antibody
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab128976 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
References for Biotinylated Goat anti-Mouse (Ready-To-Use) (ab128976)
ab128976 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.