Bladder (Human) Tissue Lysate - Adenocarcinoma (ab44765)
- Product nameBladder (Human) Tissue Lysate - AdenocarcinomaSee all Bladder lysates ...
- General notesTissue: Urinary bladder Location: Left and right walls of bladder. Diagnosis: Adenocarcinoma. Poorly differentiated. Stage: II Grade: 3 Sex: Male Age: 74 years Gross findings: Invasive multiple tumors, sizes 28 to 55 mm. Cut section firm, gray-white. Hemorrhagic. Microscopic findings: Histologic pattern: Cell distribution: (Positive) Diffuse Lymphocytic infiltration Vascular invasion Alveolar formation Structure / Pattern: (Positive) Storiform Fibrosis Pallisading Cellular differentiation: Adenomatous: (Positive) Glandular cell Glandular formation Nuclear atypia: Nuclear Appearance: Grades 0 I II and III Anisonucleosis: Grade II Hyperchromatism: Grade III Nucleolar prominent: Grade III Multinucleated giant cell: Grade III Mitotic activity: Grade III Nuclear grade: Grade III Soluble protein fraction.
- Storage instructionsAliquot and store at -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Constituents: PBS, 0.029% EDTA, 0.25% Sodium deoxycholate, 0.018% Sodium orthovanadate, 0.004% Sodium fluoride, 0.1% SDS, 0.017% PMSF, 0.0001% Aprotinin, 0.0001% Leupeptin, 0.0001% Pepstatin A, 100% Laemmli buffer
Note: 20µl of 5X
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification NotesTissue specimens are homogenized in modified RIPA buffer to obtain the soluble proteins, and centrifuged to clarify. The lysate solution may appear turbid at cold temperatures due to insolubility of buffer components. The solution should clear upon warming to room temperature.
- Lysate notes This product belongs to a range of individual sets of lysates that were extracted from very specific tissues and are gender-, cancer subtype-, tumor grade- and cellular morphology- specific. They allow for consistency, reproducibility, and comparative studies from experiment to experiment, due to the existence of specific (matched) lysates that can be used as controls. Two extractions from each tissue were performed, extraction 1 yielding the soluble protein fraction and extraction 2 the insoluble protein fraction. Please find below a range of products that relate to ab44765: Extraction 1: soluble protein fraction ab44765 Human Bladder Tumor Tissue lysate ab44763 Human Bladder Normal Tissue lysate (matched) Extraction 2: insoluble protein fraction ab44767 Human Bladder Tumor Tissue lysate ab46452 Human Bladder Normal Tissue lysate (matched)
References for Bladder (Human) Tissue Lysate - Adenocarcinoma (ab44765)
ab44765 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.