Bladder (Human) Tissue Lysate - Epidermoid carcinoma (ab44624)
- Product nameBladder (Human) Tissue Lysate - Epidermoid carcinomaSee all Bladder lysates ...
- General notesTissue: Urinary bladder Location: Not recorded. Diagnosis: Epidermoid carcinoma. Moderately differentiated. Stage: III. T3N0M0 Grade: 2 Sex: Male Age: 71 years Gross findings: Tumor size 3 x 4 cm., moderately differentiated. Cut section soft, identical, and white/ivory. Soluble protein fraction
- Storage instructionsAliquot and store at -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Constituents: PBS, 0.029% EDTA, 0.25% Sodium deoxycholate, 0.018% Sodium orthovanadate, 0.004% Sodium fluoride, 0.1% SDS, 0.017% PMSF, 0.0001% Aprotinin, 0.0001% Leupeptin, 0.0001% Pepstatin A, 100% Laemmli buffer
Note: 20µl of 5X
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification NotesTissue specimens are homogenized in modified RIPA buffer to obtain the soluble proteins, and centrifuged to clarify. The lysate solution may appear turbid at cold temperatures due to insolubility of buffer components. The solution should clear upon warming to room temperature.
- Lysate notes This product belongs to a range of individual sets of lysates that were extracted from very specific tissues and are gender-, cancer subtype-, tumor grade- and cellular morphology- specific. They allow for consistency, reproducibility, and comparative studies from experiment to experiment, due to the existence of specific (matched) lysates that can be used as controls. Two extractions from each tissue were performed, extraction 1 yielding the soluble protein fraction and extraction 2 the insoluble protein fraction. Please find below a range of products that relate to ab44624: Extraction 1: soluble protein fraction ab44624 Human Bladder Tumor Tissue lysate ab44622 Human Bladder Normal Tissue lysate (matched) Extraction 2: insoluble protein fraction ab44626 Human Bladder Tumor Tissue lysate ab46336 Human Bladder Normal Tissue lysate (matched)
- Research Areas
References for Bladder (Human) Tissue Lysate - Epidermoid carcinoma (ab44624)
ab44624 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.