Bladder (Human) Tissue Lysate - Papillary transitional cell carcinoma (ab44611)
- Product nameBladder (Human) Tissue Lysate - Papillary transitional cell carcinomaSee all Bladder lysates ...
- General notesTissue: Urinary bladder Location: Tumors with base size 29 x 26 mm at 7 o'clock, and 40 x 31 mm at 8-11 o'clock Diagnosis: Papillary transitional cell carcinoma Stage: II T2NxMo Grade: I Sex: Male Age: 56 years Gross findings: Tumors with base size 29 x 26 mm at 7 o'clock, and 40 x 31 mm at 8-11 o'clock Soluble protein fraction.
- Storage instructionsAliquot and store at -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Constituents: PBS, 0.029% EDTA, 0.25% Sodium deoxycholate, 0.018% Sodium orthovanadate, 0.004% Sodium fluoride, 0.1% SDS, 0.017% PMSF, 0.0001% Aprotinin, 0.0001% Leupeptin, 0.0001% Pepstatin A, 100% Laemmli buffer
Note: 20µl of 5X
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification NotesTissue specimens are homogenized in modified RIPA buffer to obtain the soluble proteins, and centrifuged to clarify. The lysate solution may appear turbid at cold temperatures due to insolubility of buffer components. The solution should clear upon warming to room temperature.
- Lysate notes This product belongs to a range of individual sets of lysates that were extracted from very specific tissues and are gender-, cancer subtype-, tumor grade- and cellular morphology- specific. They allow for consistency, reproducibility, and comparative studies from experiment to experiment, due to the existence of specific (matched) lysates that can be used as controls. Two extractions from each tissue were performed, extraction 1 yielding the soluble protein fraction and extraction 2 the insoluble protein fraction. Please find below a range of products that relate to ab44611: Extraction 1: soluble protein fraction ab44611 Human bladder tumor tissue lysate ab44609 Human bladder normal tissue lysate (matched) Extraction 2: insoluble protein fraction ab44615 Human bladder tumor tissue lysate ab44614 Human bladder normal tissue lysate (matched)
- Research Areas
References for Bladder (Human) Tissue Lysate - Papillary transitional cell carcinoma (ab44611)
ab44611 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.