Bladder (Human) Tissue Lysate - Transitional cell carcinoma (ab44607)
- Product nameBladder (Human) Tissue Lysate - Transitional cell carcinomaSee all Bladder lysates ...
- General notesTissue: Urinary bladder Location: Right wall of bladder in region of trigone. Diagnosis: Transitional cell carcinoma Stage: I. T1bNXMO. Grade: Not graded Sex: Female Age: 57 years Gross findings: Thickness of the bladder wall 80 x 55 mm in the region of trigone. Insoluble protein fraction.
- Storage instructionsAliquot and store at -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Constituents: PBS, 0.77% DTT, 0.1% SDS, 30.03% Urea, 15.22% Thiourea, 100% Laemmli buffer
Note: 20µl of 5X Laemmli buffer were added per 100µl of tissue lysate
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification NotesTissue specimens are homogenized in modified RIPA buffer to obtain the soluble proteins, and centrifuged to clarify. The pellet was further extracted with a second buffer to obtain the less soluble protein fraction. The lysate solution may appear turbid at cold temperatures due to insolubility of buffer components. The solution should clear upon warming to room temperature.
- Lysate notes This product belongs to a range of individual sets of lysates that were extracted from very specific tissues and are gender-, cancer subtype-, tumor grade- and cellular morphology- specific. They allow for consistency, reproducibility, and comparative studies from experiment to experiment, due to the existence of specific (matched) lysates that can be used as controls. Two extractions from each tissue were performed, extraction 1 yielding the soluble protein fraction and extraction 2 the insoluble protein fraction. Please find below a range of products that relate to ab44607: Extraction 1: soluble protein fraction ab44603 Human Bladder Tumor Tissue lysate ab44600 Human Bladder Normal Tissue lysate (matched) Extraction 2: insoluble protein fraction ab44607 Human Bladder Tumor Tissue lysate ab44605 Human Bladder Normal Tissue lysate (matched)
- Research Areas
References for Bladder (Human) Tissue Lysate - Transitional cell carcinoma (ab44607)
ab44607 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.