Bladder (Human) Tissue Lysate - Transitional cell carcinoma (ab44657)
- Product nameBladder (Human) Tissue Lysate - Transitional cell carcinomaSee all Bladder lysates ...
- General notesTissue: Urinary bladder Location: Right wall of bladder at 6-9 o'clock Diagnosis: Transitional cell carcinoma, well differentiated Stage: III T3NXM0 Grade: I Sex: Female Age: 45 years Gross findings: Tumor irregular in shape, size 76 x 53mm. Cut section firm, non-identical and pink/red. Invasive and hemorrhagic. Insoluble protein fraction
- Storage instructionsAliquot and store at -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Constituents: PBS, 0.1% SDS, 0.77% DTT, 30.03% Urea, 15.22% Thiourea, 100% Laemmli buffer
Note: 20µl of 5X Laemmli buffer were added per 100µl of tissue lysate
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification NotesTissue specimens are homogenized in modified RIPA buffer to obtain the soluble proteins, and centrifuged to clarify. The pellet was further extracted with a second buffer to obtain the less soluble protein fraction. The lysate solution may appear turbid at cold temperatures due to insolubility of buffer components. The solution should clear upon warming to room temperature.
- Lysate notes This product belongs to a range of individual sets of lysates that were extracted from very specific tissues and are gender-, cancer subtype-, tumor grade- and cellular morphology- specific. They allow for consistency, reproducibility, and comparative studies from experiment to experiment, due to the existence of specific (matched) lysates that can be used as controls. Two extractions from each tissue were performed, extraction 1 yielding the soluble protein fraction and extraction 2 the insoluble protein fraction. Please find below a range of products that relate to ab44657: Extraction 1: soluble protein fraction ab44655 Human Bladder Tumor Tissue lysate ab44654 Human Bladder Normal Tissue lysate (matched) Extraction 2: insoluble protein fraction ab44657 Human Bladder Tumor Tissue lysate ab44656 Human Bladder Normal Tissue lysate (matched)
- Research Areas
References for Bladder (Human) Tissue Lysate - Transitional cell carcinoma (ab44657)
ab44657 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.