Publishing research using ab3359? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab3359 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Zhuang H et al. The expression of annexin II and Lewis y antigen in ovarian epithelial tumors and the correlation between them. Tumour Biol 36:2343-9 (2015).
- Gao N et al. c-Jun transcriptionally regulates alpha 1, 2-fucosyltransferase 1 (FUT1) in ovarian cancer. Biochimie 107 Pt B:286-92 (2014).
- Behrens W et al. Role of energy sensor TlpD of Helicobacter pylori in gerbil colonization and genome analyses after adaptation in the gerbil. Infect Immun 81:3534-51 (2013).
- Kuo CH et al. The recombinant lectin-like domain of thrombomodulin inhibits angiogenesis through interaction with Lewis Y antigen. Blood 119:1302-13 (2012).
- Gebauer F et al. Selectin binding is essential for peritoneal carcinomatosis in a xenograft model of human pancreatic adenocarcinoma in pfp--/rag2-- mice. Gut : (2012).
- Yavuz E et al. Glycomimicry: display of fucosylation on the lipo-oligosaccharide of recombinant Escherichia coli K12. Glycoconj J 28:39-47 (2011).
- Yeh CY et al. C-terminal repeats of Clostridium difficile toxin A induce production of chemokine and adhesion molecules in endothelial cells and promote migration of leukocytes. Infect Immun 76:1170-8 (2008).
- Barthel SR et al. Analysis of glycosyltransferase expression in metastatic prostate cancer cells capable of rolling activity on microvascular endothelial (E)-selectin. Glycobiology 18:806-17 (2008).
- Nyström K et al. Virus-induced transcriptional activation of host FUT genes associated with neo-expression of Ley in cytomegalovirus-infected and sialyl-Lex in varicella-zoster virus-infected diploid human cells. Glycobiology 17:355-66 (2007).
- Zhu ZM et al. Monoclonal antibody directed to Le(y) oligosaccharide inhibits implantation in the mouse. Biol Reprod 52:903-12 (1995).
- Gaffney RA et al. Lewis blood group antigen expression by cultured normal ureteral epithelial cells. J Urol 148:1341-6 (1992).