Anti-Bmi1 antibody (ab97729)
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab97729 is purified through a protein G column, eluted with high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately, followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97729 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval in Sodium citrate pH6 buffer before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionComponent of the Polycomb group (PcG) multiprotein PRC1 complex, a complex required to maintain the transcriptionally repressive state of many genes, including Hox genes, throughout development. PcG PRC1 complex acts via chromatin remodeling and modification of histones; it mediates monoubiquitination of histone H2A 'Lys-119', rendering chromatin heritably changed in its expressibility. In the PRC1 complex, it is required to stimulate the E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase activity of RNF2/RING2.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
modificationsMonoubiquitinated (By similarity). May be polyubiquitinated; which does not lead to proteasomal degradation.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm.
- B lymphoma Mo MLV insertion region (mouse) antibodyB lymphoma Mo MLV insertion region 1 homolog antibodyBmi 1 antibody
- BMI1 antibodyBMI1 polycomb ring finger oncogene antibodyBMI1_HUMAN antibodyFlvi 2/bmi 1 antibodyFLVI2/BMI1 antibodyMGC12685 antibodyMurine leukemia viral (bmi 1) oncogene homolog antibodyOncogene BMI 1 antibodyPCGF 4 antibodyPCGF4 antibodyPolycomb complex protein BMI 1 antibodyPolycomb complex protein BMI-1 antibodyPolycomb group protein Bmi1 antibodyPolycomb group ring finger 4 antibodyPolycomb group RING finger protein 4 antibodyRING finger protein 51 antibodyRNF 51 antibodyRNF51 antibody
Anti-Bmi1 antibody images
(A) IHC staining for Bmi1 expression in primary Human neuroblastoma sample. A significant number of tumor cells show strong nuclear staining of Bmi1 (brown). (B) Immunohistochemical staining of SCG and neuroblastoma samples for Bmi1.
References for Anti-Bmi1 antibody (ab97729)
ab97729 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.