For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Bonzo antibody
See all Bonzo primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to Bonzo
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Dog
SEDNSKTFSASHN with a Cysteine residue linker, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 321-333 of Human Bonzo (NP_006555.1).
- Positive control
- Human thymus tissue; HEK293 lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.3 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.Can be blocked with Bonzo peptide (ab8388).
||Use a concentration of 3.75 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionReceptor for the C-X-C chemokine CXCL16. Used as a coreceptor by SIVs and by strains of HIV-2 and m-tropic HIV-1.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in lymphoid tissues and activated T cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- C X C chemokine receptor type 6 antibody
- C-X-C chemokine receptor type 6 antibody
- CD 186 antibody
Anti-Bonzo antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-Bonzo antibody (ab125115)
ab125115, at 3.75µg/ml, staining Bonzo in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human thymus tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Western blot - Anti-Bonzo antibody (ab125115)
Anti-Bonzo antibody (ab125115) at 1 µg/ml + HEK293 lysate (in RIPA buffer) at 35 µg
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
Exposure time : 1 hour
References for Anti-Bonzo antibody (ab125115)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"