Anti-Bonzo antibody (ab125115)
- Product nameAnti-Bonzo antibodySee all Bonzo primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to Bonzo
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Dog
Synthetic peptide: SEDNSKTFSASHN with a Cysteine residue linker, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 321-333 of Human Bonzo (NP_006555.1).
- Positive control
- Human thymus tissue; HEK293 lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab125115 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.3 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.Can be blocked with Bonzo peptide (ab8388).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 3.75 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionReceptor for the C-X-C chemokine CXCL16. Used as a coreceptor by SIVs and by strains of HIV-2 and m-tropic HIV-1.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in lymphoid tissues and activated T cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- C X C chemokine receptor type 6 antibody
- C-X-C chemokine receptor type 6 antibody
- CD 186 antibody
- CD186 antibody
- CD186 antigen antibody
- CDw186 antibody
- Chemokine (C X C motif) receptor 6 antibody
- Chemokine C X C motif receptor 6 antibody
- Chemokine CXC motif receptor 6 antibody
- Chemokine receptor 6 antibody
- CXC chemokine receptor type 6 antibody
- CXC R6 antibody
- CXC-R6 antibody
- CXCR 6 antibody
- CXCR-6 antibody
- CXCR6 antibody
- CXCR6_HUMAN antibody
- G protein coupled receptor antibody
- G protein coupled receptor bonzo antibody
- G protein coupled receptor STRL 33 antibody
- G protein coupled receptor STRL33 antibody
- G protein coupled receptor TYMSTR antibody
- G-protein coupled receptor bonzo antibody
- G-protein coupled receptor STRL33 antibody
- STRL 33 antibody
- STRL33 antibody
- TYMSTR antibody
Anti-Bonzo antibody images
ab125115, at 3.75µg/ml, staining Bonzo in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human thymus tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Anti-Bonzo antibody (ab125115) at 1 µg/ml + HEK293 lysate (in RIPA buffer) at 35 µg
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
Exposure time : 1 hour
References for Anti-Bonzo antibody (ab125115)
ab125115 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.