Anti-Bovine Respiratory Syncytial Virus antibody (ab45478)
- Product nameAnti-Bovine Respiratory Syncytial Virus antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Bovine Respiratory Syncytial Virus
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with Bovine Respiratory Syncytial Virus and Ovine Respiratory Syncytial Virus Not yet tested in other species.
Synthetic peptide: KELLPKVNNHDC, corresponding to amino acids 201-211 of Bovine Respiratory Syncytial Virus fusion protein of the RB94 strain.
- General notesMaintain at +4°C for 3 months or at -20°C for longer periods. Stable for 1 year.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab45478 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 63 kDa.|
- RelevanceBovine respiratory syncytial virus (BRSV) is a pneumovirus in the family Paramyxoviridae, and is an important contributer to acute respiratory disease in postweaning calves and feedlot cattle in the United States. BRSV infection is also considered one of the most significant causes of bovine respiratory disease in Europe. Although most infections are inapparent, the high prevalence of seropositive cattle in the United States indicates that the rate of infection is high.
- Bovine Respiratory Syncytial Virus BRSV antibodyBovine RSV antibodyFusion glycoprotein F0 antibody
- Fusion glycoprotein F1 antibodyFusion glycoprotein F2 antibody
References for Anti-Bovine Respiratory Syncytial Virus antibody (ab45478)
ab45478 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.