Breast (Human) Tissue Lysate - Ductal Carcinoma (ab42025)
- Product nameBreast (Human) Tissue Lysate - Ductal CarcinomaSee all Breast lysates ...
- General notesTissue: Breast Location: Right breast. Diagnosis: Invasive ductal carcinoma. Stage: IIB T2N1M0 Grade: III Sex: Female Age: 50 years Gross findings: Tumor size 3 x 4 x 3 cm. Cut section hard and white/gray. Ipsilateral axillary lymph nodes examined: 9 Microscopic findings: Cancer in surgical margin of section: Negative Multifocal carcinoma: Negative Pectoral muscular/facia invasion: Negative Chest wall invasion: Negative Breast skin dermal invasion: Negative Dermal Lymphatic channel invasion: Negative Skin invasion with ulceration: Negative Dermal lymphatic channel invasion: Negative Skin satellite nodules: Negative Lymphatic and/or blood vessel invasion: Negative Tumor necrosis: Positive Number of nodes positive: 4 Tubule formation: 3 Nuclear pleomorphism: 3 Mitotic activity: 1 Lymphocytic response: Positive Soluble protein fraction.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Constituents: 0.0292% EDTA, 0.0174% PMSF, 0.0042% Sodium fluoride, 0.1% SDS, 0.0184% Sodium orthovanadate, 0.0001% Leupeptin, 0.25% Sodium deoxycholate, 0.0001% Pepstatin A, 0.0001% Aprotinin, 100% Laemmli buffer
Note: Please note that 20µl of 5X Laemmli buffer were added per 100µl of tissue lysate, as a result the lysate may not be suitable for applications which require native protein in a non-denaturing buffer.
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification NotesTissue specimens are homogenized in modified RIPA buffer to obtain the soluble proteins, and centrifuged to clarify. The lysate solution may appear turbid at cold temperatures due to insolubility of buffer components. The solution should clear upon warming to room temperature.
- Lysate notes This product belongs to a range of individual sets of lysates that were extracted from very specific tissues and are gender-, cancer subtype-, tumor grade- and cellular morphology- specific. They allow for consistency, reproducibility, and comparative studies from experiment to experiment, due to the existence of specific (matched) lysates that can be used as controls. Two extractions from each tissue were performed, extraction 1 yielding the soluble protein fraction and extraction 2 the insoluble protein fraction. Please find below a range of products that relate to ab42025: Extraction 1: soluble protein fraction ab42025 Human Breast Tumor Tissue lysate ab42021 Human Breast Normal Tissue lysate (matched) Extraction 2: insoluble protein fraction ab42027 Human Breast Tumor Tissue lysate ab42026 Human Breast Normal Tissue lysate (matched)
- Research Areas
References for Breast (Human) Tissue Lysate - Ductal Carcinoma (ab42025)
ab42025 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.