Breast (Human) Tissue Lysate - Ductal Carcinoma (ab43354)
- Product nameBreast (Human) Tissue Lysate - Ductal CarcinomaSee all Breast lysates ...
- General notesTissue: Breast Location: Left breast. Diagnosis: Infiltrating ductal carcinoma. Stage: IV T4N2Mx Grade: II Sex: Female Age: 45 years Gross findings: Tumor size 8 cm. Cut section hard and yellow. Ipsilateral axillary lymph nodes examined: 8 Microscopic findings: Metastasis to lymph nodes : Positive Vascular infiltration: Positive Tumor necrosis: Positive Cellular differentiation: 2 Nuclear pleomorphism: 2 Mitotic activity: 1 Lymphocytic response: Positive Insoluble protein fraction
- Storage instructionsAliquot and store at -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Constituents: PBS, 0.77% DTT, 0.1% SDS, 30.03% Urea, 15.22% Thiourea, 100% Laemmli buffer
Note: 20µl of 5X Laemmli buffer were added per 100µl of tissue lysate
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification NotesTissue specimens are homogenized in modified RIPA buffer to obtain the soluble proteins, and centrifuged to clarify. The pellet was further extracted with a second buffer to obtain the less soluble protein fraction. The lysate solution may appear turbid at cold temperatures due to insolubility of buffer components. The solution should clear upon warming to room temperature.
- Lysate notes This product belongs to a range of individual sets of lysates that were extracted from very specific tissues and are gender-, cancer subtype-, tumor grade- and cellular morphology- specific. They allow for consistency, reproducibility, and comparative studies from experiment to experiment, due to the existence of specific (matched) lysates that can be used as controls. Two extractions from each tissue were performed, extraction 1 yielding the soluble protein fraction and extraction 2 the insoluble protein fraction. Please find below a range of products that relate to ab43354: Extraction 1: soluble protein fraction ab43352 Human breast tumour tisue lysate ab43351 Human breast normal tissue lysate (matched) Extraction 2: insoluble protein fraction ab43354 Human breast tumour tissue lysate ab43353 Human breast normal tissue lysate (matched)
- Research Areas
References for Breast (Human) Tissue Lysate - Ductal Carcinoma (ab43354)
ab43354 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.