Breast (Human) Tissue Lysate - adult normal tissue (ab42021)
- Product nameBreast (Human) Tissue Lysate - adult normal tissueSee all Breast lysates ...
- General notesDiagnosis: Normal Sex: Female Age: 50 Soluble protein fraction.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Constituents: 0.0292% EDTA, 0.0001% Pepstatin A, 0.0001% Aprotinin, 0.0174% PMSF, 0.0042% Sodium fluoride, 0.1% SDS, 0.0184% Sodium orthovanadate, 0.0001% Leupeptin, 0.25% Sodium deoxycholate, 100% Laemmli buffer
Note: Please note that 20µl of 5X Laemmli buffer were added per 100µl of tissue lysate, as a result the lysate may not be suitable for applications which require native protein in a non-denaturing buffer.
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification NotesTissue specimens are homogenized in modified RIPA buffer to obtain the soluble proteins, and centrifuged to clarify. The lysate solution may appear turbid at cold temperatures due to insolubility of buffer components. The solution should clear upon warming to room temperature.
- Lysate notes This product belongs to a range of individual sets of lysates that were extracted from very specific tissues and are gender-, cancer subtype-, tumor grade- and cellular morphology- specific. They allow for consistency, reproducibility, and comparative studies from experiment to experiment, due to the existence of specific (matched) lysates that can be used as controls. Two extractions from each tissue were performed, extraction 1 yielding the soluble protein fraction and extraction 2 the insoluble protein fraction. Please find below a range of products that relate to ab42021: Extraction 1: soluble protein fraction ab42025 Human breast Tumor Tissue lysate ab42021 Human breast Normal Tissue lysate (matched) Extraction 2: insoluble protein fraction ab42027 Human breast Tumor Tissue lysate ab42026 Human breast Normal Tissue lysate (matched)
- Research Areas
References for Breast (Human) Tissue Lysate - adult normal tissue (ab42021)
ab42021 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.