Breast (Human) Tissue Lysate - adult normal tissue (ab43338)
- Product nameBreast (Human) Tissue Lysate - adult normal tissueSee all Breast lysates ...
- General notesDiagnosis: Normal Sex: Female Age: 36 Soluble protein fraction
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Constituents: PBS, 0.029% EDTA, 0.25% Sodium deoxycholate, 0.018% Sodium orthovanadate, 0.004% Sodium fluoride, 0.1% SDS, 0.017% PMSF, 0.0001% Aprotinin, 0.0001% Leupeptin, 0.0001% Pepstatin A, 100% Laemmli buffer
Note: 20µl of 5X
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification NotesTissue specimens are homogenized in modified RIPA buffer to obtain the soluble proteins, and centrifuged to clarify. The lysate solution may appear turbid at cold temperatures due to insolubility of buffer components. The solution should clear upon warming to room temperature.
- Lysate notes This product belongs to a range of individual sets of lysates that were extracted from very specific tissues and are gender-, cancer subtype-, tumor grade- and cellular morphology- specific. They allow for consistency, reproducibility, and comparative studies from experiment to experiment, due to the existence of specific (matched) lysates that can be used as controls. Two extractions from each tissue were performed, extraction 1 yielding the soluble protein fraction and extraction 2 the insoluble protein fraction. Please find below a range of products that relate to ab43338: Extraction 1: soluble protein fraction ab43339 Human breast tumor tissue lysate ab43338 Human breast normal tissue lysate (matched) Extraction 2: insoluble protein fraction ab43341 Human breast tumor tissue lysate ab43340 Human breast normal tissue lysate (matched)
- Research Areas
References for Breast (Human) Tissue Lysate - adult normal tissue (ab43338)
ab43338 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.