Breast tumor (human): lobular carcinoma tissue slides (ab4698)
- Product nameBreast tumor (human): lobular carcinoma tissue slides
- General notesAfter excision, tissue was fixed in paraformaldehyde and processed to paraffin wax. Tissue sections were cut to a thickness of 5µm and mounted on positively charged glass slides. One tissue from each lot was stained by haematoxylin and eosin (H+E) and then microscopically examined to ensure quality. All tissue is examined / diagnosed by a licensed pathologist and is ethically obtained. Age of the donor is lot dependent. Please enquire.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, In Situ Hybridisation more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Slide notes This product is an excellent control for use in immunohistochemistry (IHC) and in-situ hybridization.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab4698 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|In Situ Hybridisation||ISH: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
References for Breast tumor (human): lobular carcinoma tissue slides (ab4698)
ab4698 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.