Anti-BubR1 antibody [8G1] (ab4637)
Publishing research using ab4637? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab4637 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Salmela AL et al. Novel pyrimidine-2,4-diamine derivative suppresses the cell viability and spindle assembly checkpoint activity by targeting Aurora kinases. Carcinogenesis 34:436-45 (2013). PubMed: 23104179
- Dheekollu J et al. Timeless links replication termination to mitotic kinase activation. PLoS One 6:e19596 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21573113
- Amaro AC et al. Molecular control of kinetochore-microtubule dynamics and chromosome oscillations. Nat Cell Biol 12:319-29 (2010). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 20228811
- Jeffery JM et al. Centrobin regulates the assembly of functional mitotic spindles. Oncogene 29:2649-58 (2010). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 20190801
- Lefebvre C et al. A human B-cell interactome identifies MYB and FOXM1 as master regulators of proliferation in germinal centers. Mol Syst Biol 6:377 (2010). ICC/IF, IP ; Human . PubMed: 20531406
- Klebig C et al. Bub1 regulates chromosome segregation in a kinetochore-independent manner. J Cell Biol 185:841-58 (2009). ICC/IF . PubMed: 19487456
- Zhang J et al. Oncogenic Adenomatous polyposis coli mutants impair the mitotic checkpoint through direct interaction with Mad2. Mol Biol Cell 20:2381-8 (2009). IP ; Xenopus laevis . PubMed: 19261806
- Naim V & Rosselli F The FANC pathway and BLM collaborate during mitosis to prevent micro-nucleation and chromosome abnormalities. Nat Cell Biol 11:761-8 (2009). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 19465921
- Stephan H et al. Ionizing radiation-dependent and independent phosphorylation of the 32-kDa subunit of replication protein A during mitosis. Nucleic Acids Res 37:6028-41 (2009). WB ; Human . PubMed: 19671522
- Salmela AL et al. Dietary flavonoid fisetin induces a forced exit from mitosis by targeting the mitotic spindle checkpoint. Carcinogenesis 30:1032-40 (2009). PubMed: 19395653
- Platani M et al. The Nup107-160 nucleoporin complex promotes mitotic events via control of the localization state of the chromosome passenger complex. Mol Biol Cell 20:5260-75 (2009). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 19864462
- Ishii S et al. Histone deacetylase 3 localizes to the mitotic spindle and is required for kinetochore-microtubule attachment. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 105:4179-84 (2008). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 18326024
- Green RA et al. APC and EB1 function together in mitosis to regulate spindle dynamics and chromosome alignment. Mol Biol Cell 16:4609-22 (2005). PubMed: 16030254