Anti-C14orf126 antibody (ab107342)
- Product nameAnti-C14orf126 antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to C14orf126
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within C terminal amino acids 143-172 of Human C14orf126 (NP_542395.1), conjugated to KLH.
- Positive controlMouse lung tissue lysates
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab107342 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab107342 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 19 kDa.|
- FunctionHydrolyzes D-tyrosyl-tRNA(Tyr) into D-tyrosine and free tRNA(Tyr). Could be a defense mechanism against a harmful effect of D-tyrosine.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DTD family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- C14orf126 antibodyChromosome 14 open reading frame 12 antibodyDTD2_HUMAN antibody
- FLJ51408 antibodyMGC9912 antibodyProbable D-tyrosyl-tRNA(Tyr) deacylase 2 antibody
Anti-C14orf126 antibody images
Anti-C14orf126 antibody (ab107342) at 1/199 dilution + Mouse lung tissue lysates at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 19 kDa
References for Anti-C14orf126 antibody (ab107342)
ab107342 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.