Anti-C16orf5 antibody (ab76814)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab76814 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa.|
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in brain. Expressed at lower level in heart, skeletal muscle, kidney, pancreas and liver. Weakly or not expressed in placenta and lung.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the LITAF family.
- C16orf5 antibodyCDIP antibodyCell death inducing protein antibody
- Cell death-inducing protein antibodyChromosome 16 open reading frame 5 antibodyI1 antibodyLITAF like protein antibodyLITAF-like protein antibodyLITFL_HUMAN antibodyTransmembrane protein I1 antibody
Anti-C16orf5 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-C16orf5 antibody (ab76814) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : C16orf5 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L) HRP-conjugated at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 22 kDa
Observed band size : 22 kDa
References for Anti-C16orf5 antibody (ab76814)
ab76814 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.