Anti-C18orf55 antibody (ab121317)
- Product nameAnti-C18orf55 antibodySee all C18orf55 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to C18orf55
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
antigen sequence, corresponding to amino acids 6-107 of Human C18orf55.
- Positive control
- Human breast tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab121317 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/20 - 1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionMay participate in the translocation of transit peptide-containing proteins across the mitochondrial inner membrane.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TIM21 family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion membrane.
- C18orf55 antibody
- HSPC154 antibody
- mitochondrial antibody
- TI21L_HUMAN antibody
- TIM21-like protein antibody
- TIM21-like protein, mitochondrial antibody
- TIMM21 antibody
Anti-C18orf55 antibody images
ab121317 at 1/20 dilution staining C18orf55 in Paraffin-embedded Human breast tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-C18orf55 antibody (ab121317)
ab121317 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.