C2C12 (Mouse myoblast cell line) Nuclear Lysate - undifferentiated (ab14640)
- Product nameC2C12 (Mouse myoblast cell line) Nuclear Lysate - undifferentiatedSee all C2C12 lysates ...
- General notesWe recommend aliquoting the extracts into single use fractions and then storing.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 20mM HEPES, 100mM Potassium Chloride, 1mM Magnesium Chloride, 0.5mM PMSF, 0.5mM DTT. pH 7.9
- Concentration information loading...
- Research Areas
- BackgroundC2C12 cells were originally obtained by Yaffe and Saxel (1977) through selective serial passage of myoblasts cultured from the thigh muscle of C3H mice 70 h after a crush injury. These cells were shown to be capable of differentiation. C2C12 cells are a useful model to study the differentiation of non-muscle cells to skeletal muscle cells (e.g myosin phosphorylation mechanisms) and express muscle proteins and the androhen receptor (AR).
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for C2C12 (Mouse myoblast cell line) Nuclear Lysate - undifferentiated (ab14640)
ab14640 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.