Anti-CENPQ antibody (ab57539)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab57539 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionComponent of the CENPA-CAD (nucleosome distal) complex, a complex recruited to centromeres which is involved in assembly of kinetochore proteins, mitotic progression and chromosome segregation. May be involved in incorporation of newly synthesized CENPA into centromeres via its interaction with the CENPA-NAC complex.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Chromosome > centromere. Localizes exclusively in the centromeres. The CENPA-CAD complex is probably recruited on centromeres by the CENPA-NAC complex.
- CENP Q antibodyCENP-Q antibodyCenpq antibody
- CENPQ_HUMAN antibodyCentromere protein Q antibodyFLJ10545 antibodyOTTHUMP00000016579 antibody
Anti-CENPQ antibody images
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab57539 C6orf139 antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 56 kDa
References for Anti-CENPQ antibody (ab57539)
ab57539 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.