Anti-C6orf25 antibody (ab69175)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab69175 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 24 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 26 kDa).|
- RelevanceC6orf25 is a member of the immunoglobulin (Ig) superfamily and is located in the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) class III region. It is a glycosylated, plasma membrane-bound cell surface receptor, but soluble isoforms encoded by some transcript variants have been found in the endoplasmic reticulum and Golgi before being secreted. Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- Cellular localizationIsoforms A and B: Cell membrane; Single-pass type I membrane protein. Isoforms D and E: Endoplasmic reticulum. Golgi apparatus.
- Chromosome 6 open reading frame 25 antibodyG6b antibodyG6B protein antibody
- Immunoglobulin receptor antibodyMGC142279 antibodyMGC142281 antibodyNG31 antibodyProtein G6b antibody
Anti-C6orf25 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-C6orf25 antibody (ab69175) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : C6orf25 transfected 293T lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 26 kDa
Observed band size : 24 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 23 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-C6orf25 antibody (ab69175)
ab69175 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.