Anti-C7orf34 antibody (ab122631)
- Product nameAnti-C7orf34 antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to C7orf34
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
antigen sequence: PKDGSQTEKT PSADQNQEQF EEHFVASSVG EMWQVVDMAQ QEEDQSSKTA AVHKHSFHLS FCFSLASV, corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 32-99 of Human C7orf34.
- Positive controlHuman small intestine tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab122631 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/500 - 1/1000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- C7orf34 antibodyCG034_HUMAN antibodyChromosome 7 open reading frame 34 antibody
- CTM 1 antibodyMSSP-binding protein CTM-1 antibodyUncharacterized protein C7orf34 antibody
Anti-C7orf34 antibody images
ab122631 at 1/200 dilution staining C7orf34 in paraffin-embedded Human small intestine tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-C7orf34 antibody (ab122631)
ab122631 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.