Anti-C9orf150 antibody (ab107372)
- Product nameAnti-C9orf150 antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to C9orf150
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, between amino acids 11-40 from the N-terminal region of Human C9orf150 (NP_981948.1).
- Positive control
- MCF7 cell line lysates.
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab107372 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab107372 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa.|
- bA3L8.2 antibody
- C9orf150 antibody
- Chromosome 9 open reading frame 150 antibody
- CI150_HUMAN antibody
- FLJ38505 antibody
- FLJ90271 antibody
- HYST0841 antibody
- MGC46502 antibody
- Uncharacterized protein C9orf150 antibody
Anti-C9orf150 antibody images
Anti-C9orf150 antibody (ab107372) at 1/100 dilution + MCF7 cell line lysates at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 25 kDa
References for Anti-C9orf150 antibody (ab107372)
ab107372 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.