Anti-C9orf152 antibody (ab67877)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab67877 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 26 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa).|
- bA470J20.2 antibody
- C9orf152 antibody
- Chromosome 9 open reading frame 152 antibody
- CI152_HUMAN antibody
- Hypothetical protein LOC401546 antibody
- Uncharacterized protein C9orf152 antibody
Anti-C9orf152 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-C9orf152 antibody (ab67877) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : C9orf152 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 24 kDa
Observed band size : 26 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-C9orf152 antibody (ab67877)
ab67877 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.